- Microsoft Lumia 950 Crashes, Reboots and Locks Up (SOLVED!)
- How To Automatically and Anonymously Download Your Favorite TV Shows
- How to Forward or eMail a Webpage URL in Google Chrome
- SOLVED: How To Fix A WordPress Captcha Text Font Error
- How To Make Google Calendar Sync Work With Microsoft Outlook 2010
- How To Add MMS Messaging to A Jailbroken iPhone Running 3.0
- WordPress Error: The server XYZ at Magic Requires a Username and Password.
- Firefox Crashes When Adding an Image in WordPress -Solution
- How To Fix Your Port Settings If Cannot Send Mail From Outlook
Tags.ISO Appointment Backup DVD Calendar Camera Computing Date Digsby Drop Down eMail Embed Error Excel Facebook Free Freeware Google Google Chrome Google Inc. How-To iPhone iTunes Microsoft Microsoft Office Microsoft Outlook Multiple Office Outlook Photo PowerPoint Print Status Sync Synchronization Synchronize Tasks Technology/Internet ToDo ToodleDo Twitter Update View winzip Word Wordpress
My Klout Score
Tag Archives: Image
If you are running a WordPress website and have noticed that Firefox crashes whenever you try to add an image – here is the solution. Just Disable Google Gears. Go to Tools > Add-Ons, select Gears and ‘Disable’ it. Fixed.
Sometimes when you want to upload photographs to online services or self-maintained systems like WordPress you may find yourself in the position of needing to reduce the file-size of the images. After all, your 8 mega-pixel camera takes pictures that … Continue reading