If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the 2008-09 San Jose Sharks schedule into your Outlook calendar and even sync it to your handheld device. To import the Sharks schedule using a CSV file, just follow these 10 easy steps.
Click here to download the 2008-09 San Jose Sharks Schedule
(Right-click link and choose SAVE TARGET AS… or SAVE LINK AS…)
For Microsoft Outlook:
- Select FILE >>> IMPORT AND EXPORT…
- Select “Import from another program or file” and click Next.
- Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and click Next.
- Browse for the file you just downloaded and select “Do not import duplicate items” and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says ‘The following actions will be performed:’ above an option to ‘Import “2008-09_Sharks_Schedule_CSV.csv” into folder: Calendar.’
- Check that box and click on ‘Import “2008-09_Sharks_Schedule_CSV.csv” into folder: Calendar’
- Finally, click and drag needed fields from the left window to the corresponding fields in the right window (if necessary).
- If you’d like an Outlook reminder for the game, drag: REMINDER_ON_OFF to ‘Reminder On/Off.’
- Click OK and import the 2007-08 San Jose Sharks schedule.