- Microsoft Lumia 950 Crashes, Reboots and Locks Up (SOLVED!)
- How To Automatically and Anonymously Download Your Favorite TV Shows
- How to Forward or eMail a Webpage URL in Google Chrome
- SOLVED: How To Fix A WordPress Captcha Text Font Error
- How To Make Google Calendar Sync Work With Microsoft Outlook 2010
- How To Add MMS Messaging to A Jailbroken iPhone Running 3.0
- WordPress Error: The server XYZ at Magic Requires a Username and Password.
- Firefox Crashes When Adding an Image in WordPress -Solution
- How To Fix Your Port Settings If Cannot Send Mail From Outlook
Tags.ISO Appointment Backup DVD Calendar Camera Computing Date Digsby Drop Down eMail Embed Error Excel Facebook Free Freeware Google Google Chrome Google Inc. How-To iPhone iTunes Microsoft Microsoft Office Microsoft Outlook Multiple Office Outlook Photo PowerPoint Print Status Sync Synchronization Synchronize Tasks Technology/Internet ToDo ToodleDo Twitter Update View winzip Word Wordpress
My Klout Score
Category Archives: Wordpress
Here is a little surprise I received upon returning from vacation. I was editing a blog and when I went to save the post an error popped up reading: The server (our server domain, e.g. DOMAIN.COM) at Magic requires a … Continue reading
If you are running a WordPress website and have noticed that Firefox crashes whenever you try to add an image – here is the solution. Just Disable Google Gears. Go to Tools > Add-Ons, select Gears and ‘Disable’ it. Fixed.
When upgrading WordPress you may receive the dreaded Error 500 – Internal Server Error: Don’t Panic. This usually means that the files you uploaded did not completely replace their predecessors. Check your FTP settings and tell your FTP program to … Continue reading
I just updated the site to version 2.7 and received the error Cannot redeclare is_sticky() This is caused by the Lester Chan plug-in Wp-Sticky If you get the error, simply FTP into your WordPress installation and go to wp-content/plugins/ and … Continue reading